Millwall gave fans the final choice of what players will wear next season.
More than 2,000 fans voted for the third of four options. The result, by manufactuer Macron, is a sponsorless, traditional dark blue number that evokes the club’s rich history.
Gone are the busy pinstripes as the club opts for a simpler design, with just some white detailing on the shoulders.
Oh, and the rousing words ‘Let em Come’ on the back of the neck.
The shirt will be couple with white shorts and available to buy on July 11. You can pre-order it now.
Defender Alan Dunne told the club’s website: "Any player should be proud to pull on a Millwall shirt and knowing that next season's kit has been chosen by supporters makes it that extra bit special."
Here's what some people are saying on Twitter:
Really want the millwall home kit— Maddie (@xmadreynoldsx) May 28, 2014
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
- VIDEO: Get the perfect festival look with She Wears Fashion blogger
- FASHION: TOWIE’S Billi Mucklow soaks up the sun in Bluewater bikini
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins heading to Bluewater
- Fifty Shades of Grey triggers sexy sales boost in Bexleyheath
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month