A car was chased through St Paul's Cray by police before crashing into another car and a lamppost.
On Friday (May 9) police on patrol in St Paul’s Cray attempted to stop a Volkswagen Golf at around 6.30pm.
The car failed to stop so police pursued it.
The car then collided with another Volkswagen Golf in Sandy Lane, before it collided with a lamppost in Broom Avenue.
Kelsey Hughes, 17, who lives in Broom Avenue, was watching television with her mother and heard a loud bang outside her house.
She said: "We heard wheels screeching and a loud bang.
"We went outside and there was a metallic covered car. The lamppost had been knocked over.
"There was an undercover police car and another came shortly after.
"A man was being held on the floor and put in cuffs."
The 28-year-old female driver of the Volkswagen Golf which was struck in Sandy Lane, and an eight-year-old boy who was a back-seat passenger, were taken to a south London hospital suffering from minor injuries.
The 23-year-old male driver of the vehicle that failed to stop was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until June 11.
A 25-year-old woman who was also travelling in the vehicle that failed to stop was treated for minor injuries. She was not arrested.
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?
- Pet of the Day: Tiquey’s a pretty boy, then
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry