We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- WATCH: You're a fluttering **** ... did he just say that?! Shocked mum hears C-bomb in CBeebies kite song
- Night Tube and 17 other things Londoners would love to change about the Underground
- This brain-busting pizza puzzle will confuse you – and make you hungry
- WATCH: This office is probably doing the Olympics better than yours
- QUIZ: 82 per cent of people don't know what all these road signs mean - do you?
- WATCH: 'Grandma just says the F-word the whole time' - kids reveal funny secrets of car journeys
- IN PICTURES: Furry, fun and funky - meet south-east London and north Kent's cheekiest animals
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast