We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- GALLERY: Your scariest Halloween photos from Hilloween Trumpkins to a zombie doctor
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- WATCH: You're a fluttering **** ... did he just say that?! Shocked mum hears C-bomb in CBeebies kite song