Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you on a night out?
6:00am Monday 12th May 2014 in News
We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- Take a smiley summer selfie for chance to win cash in our competition
- Greenwich Council causes confusion with 'No dumpimg' sign spelling error
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?
- Fist-bumps are better than handshakes and high-fives, say scientists
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Revealed: 10 things men think about when booking a date venue
- 5 of the best places to Pick Your Own fruit and vegetables in north Kent and south east London
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
Comments are closed on this article.