Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley College launches taster sessions before launching hospitality course
The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- PICTURED: Belvedere police find "disgusting" house after squatter raid
- Man rushed to hospital after road rage assault at Bexleyheath crash
- Police want to speak 'bewildered' man after burglary in Hayes newsagents
- Fresh appeal over fake policemen distraction burglary in Swanley
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
Comments are closed on this article.