The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- Police search for Northfleet money-launderer after he fails to turn up to sentencing
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Geese hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after Woolwich road crash