The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital