The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud