Fire destroys electrical unit in Gravesend flats

News Shopper: Fire destroys electrical unit in Gravesend flats Fire destroys electrical unit in Gravesend flats

Kent fire and rescue crews were called to tackle a blaze that started in an electrical cupboard in Gravesend.

Two fire engines attended the incident at a block of flats in Overfield. 

A spokesman from Kent Fire and Rescue said: "Fire crews were called to a building of three floors dividied into flats after fire broke out in an electrical cupboard in the stairwell.

"Crews ventilated the property with a special fan.

"The fire destroyed the comsumer unit but there were no reports of any injuries."

Do you live in the flats affected? Give us a call on 01689 885734

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree