Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Northfleet man Alan Clarke appears at crown court charged with child sex offences
A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- Prince Harry jokes with Marines before their midnight run through Lewisham
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Eltham man stabbed Sidcup brother Sean Hayes to death after sibling's funeral
- Dartford ex-soldier who murdered Marcus Innocent in Woolwich jailed for 28 years