A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds