A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union