Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Car fire on M25 backs traffic up to Orpington
A car fire on the M25 is causing congestion on the M25 at Orpington this morning.
Traffic on the clockwise carriageway is backed up all the way to Junction 4 following the incident between Clacket Lane Services and Junction 6 at Godstone in Surrey.
All traffic is now being held as fire crews deal with the car fire in the middle lane, adding to the usual morning queues.
Keep up to date with the incident on our traffic feed.
- BMW falls off tow truck and hits line of parked cars in Welling
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- Mottingham to host first major event as part of £1million community funding
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- Thamesmead in Bloom shows residents at their green-fingered best
Comments are closed on this article.