Travellers seen pitched up by Tubbenden skate park in Orpington have now left, leaving behind a large amount of fly-tipped waste.
They arrived at the Tubbenden Lane park on Monday morning, and quickly caused concern for local residents.
A man, who did not want to be named, told News Shopper: "I am a little bit disturbed.
"These travellers have settled in Tubbenden Park. There are about 20 or 30 vehicles.
"I've already rung the council about it."
A council spokesman said: "We cannot tolerate these illegal incursions and in less than 24 hours, with support from the police, this latest traveller incursion has been dealt with.
"It is disgusting to record that there is now a large amount of fly-tipped waste at the site which needs to be removed and this will be done as quickly as possible."
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine