A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Plans for Ebbsfleet Garden City 'on track'
- Gruesome Twosome headline Lewisham Police Wanted Wednesday
- Time's up for Greenwich Council 'propaganda rag'
- It’s real says man who took THAT woodpecker and weasel picture – do you have an image to rival it?