Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
The Voice's Tom Jones, X Factor winners Little Mix and kids' stars including Horrible Histories sign up for British Summer Time at Hyde Park festival
The Voice coach, Welsh singing legend Sir Tom Jones will headline a family-friendly day at the British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park.
Sir Tom plays the huge London festival on Sunday, July 13, alongside Boyzone, Little Mix, 10cc, The Bootleg Beatles and a host of much-loved children’s entertainers.
Children aged five and under go free and a family of four can go for £90.
Sir Tom said: “I love playing in Hyde Park, it's such a beautiful place and so many of the greats have played there.
“There is a real sense of musical history and a fantastic atmosphere that comes with playing in the middle of a great London park on a wonderful summer evening.”
Leading the children’s entertainment are Horrible Histories, Shaun the Sheep, Mr Men and Little Miss and Nick Jnr’s Go! Go! Go!
Magic sensation Troy will also be astounding the crowds.
Adult tickets cost £35, children under 16 cost £20, under 6s go free and families of four cost £90. Go to bst-hydepark.com
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup
- VIDEO: Millwall fan band Exit Black excited by Lions link
- Beckenham singer Kit Rice's Nonsense is fans' summer jam
Comments are closed on this article.