Thames Water has revealed Crayford Road will re-open this afternoon after flooding last week.
A water main burst on Thursday (April 10) after a pipe, 6 metres-wide, was damaged.
Around 230 households lost their water supply later that evening as engineers battled to repair the issue.
These pictures taken by Robert Kennard, 19, reveal the water which gushed down the street into Crayford.
A Thames Water spokeswoman said: "Around 230 houses were affected as our team repaired the issue between midnight (April 11) and 4am.
"Our engineers closed Crayford Road and carried out a repair on six metres of damaged pipe.
"They painted the yellow lines back on to the road on Monday morning and reopened the road that afternoon."
- 5 things to see and do in...New Eltham
- 20 super summery selfies that might put a smile on your face
- Stat Chat: Are you likely to be bitten by mosquitoes?
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- PICTURES: New-look Sidcup High Street after £1.8 million regeneration