A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- Union J and Mr Tumble among the big names at UK's biggest family event at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Woman hospitalised after St Mary Cray crash
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit
- Nigel Farage: 'Selfie-seeking black Catford people don't think UKIP are racist'
- Heavy showers to hit London this week