A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths