A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat