A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- UPDATE: Council bosses back Biggin Hill Airport extended operating hours
- UPDATE: Paedophile pub landlord jailed for sexually assaulting 4-year-old boy
- Disgusting Abbey Wood paedophile guilty of repeatedly raping teenage girl
- Help solve mystery of 'neglected' dead dog dumped in Catford
- Plans to build school on Bromley park shelved