A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- TRAVEL: Car and lorry crash in New Cross
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film
- Two men and three teens arrested after reported robbery in Gravesend
- This is how to beat the deadly effect of sitting at a desk all day - and, no, it's not the gym
- Teenage pilot on solo flight around the world touches down at Biggin Hill Airport