A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- Join the real Charlton pub campaign
- ‘It was absolutely manic’: Patient describes A&E chaos at Farnborough hospital
- School strike action looms as Lewisham Council proceeds with Sedgehill academy plan
- Emaciated pet rabbit dumped and left to die in Swanley alleyway
- Secret shopper, Einstein or digital magpie - what kind of Christmas Shopper are you?