A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- Online broadcasts of Greenwich council meetings watched by so few people it would be cheaper to hire taxis for everyone who watches them
- Beckenham mum fundraising in memory of daughter with rare lung disease
- Flood warning issued for Thames riverside in Greenwich
- Tougher penalties for drivers using mobile phones when behind the wheel to come into effect