A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- St Paul's and Big Ben blown up by terrorists (don't worry Gerard Butler's on hand)
- Pub chain Antic to open new venues in Penge and Bromley
- PICTURED: Totally quackers! Traffic grinds to halt as ducks waddle across busy Coney Hall road
- UPDATE: Erith man died after being hit by train below Abbey Wood station footbridge
- 14 year-old boy bailed after allegedly stealing moped and joyriding through Lewisham