A man has been charged following a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries in Orpington last weekend.
Christopher Shattock, 31, of no fixed address, has been charged with two burglaries and two attempted burglaries.
He has appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court and been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court at a date yet to be fixed.
Earlier this week News Shopper reported a woman returned to her home in Homefield Rise on Saturday to find her house "totally ranksacked".
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
- Bromley Food Fest is returning next month and this is what’s in store
- Greenwich man jailed for sexually assaulting teen girls in 1980s
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street