A man has been charged following a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries in Orpington last weekend.
Christopher Shattock, 31, of no fixed address, has been charged with two burglaries and two attempted burglaries.
He has appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court and been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court at a date yet to be fixed.
Earlier this week News Shopper reported a woman returned to her home in Homefield Rise on Saturday to find her house "totally ranksacked".
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash