A man has been charged following a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries in Orpington last weekend.
Christopher Shattock, 31, of no fixed address, has been charged with two burglaries and two attempted burglaries.
He has appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court and been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court at a date yet to be fixed.
Earlier this week News Shopper reported a woman returned to her home in Homefield Rise on Saturday to find her house "totally ranksacked".
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford