Police in Greenwich are appealing for information after a Kidbrooke burglary where around £2,000 of goods were swiped including jewellery and war medals from Oman.
It comes after three men burgled an address in Woolacombe Road on March 29 around 7.43pm and were captured on CCTV.
A solid gold Cartier lighter and two medals – presented to the victim’s mother in 1987 for nursing services during the Dhofar war – were some of the “distinctive” items stolen.
DC Richard Purrott, officer in the case, said: “The medals and the Cartier lighter are very distinctive.
“Anyone who has come in possession of these items or has any information about the burglary should contact police and assist with our ongoing enquiries”.
Anyone with information can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or DC Purrott on 020 8284 9449.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- Plumstead man 'beat 18-year-old with metal pole near Woolwich pub in afternoon attack'
- Cat café dream continues after failed fundraising attempt
- Kent residents urge London Paramount to use sustainable energy