Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal after Kidbrooke £2,000 jewellery burglary
Police in Greenwich are appealing for information after a Kidbrooke burglary where around £2,000 of goods were swiped including jewellery and war medals from Oman.
It comes after three men burgled an address in Woolacombe Road on March 29 around 7.43pm and were captured on CCTV.
A solid gold Cartier lighter and two medals – presented to the victim’s mother in 1987 for nursing services during the Dhofar war – were some of the “distinctive” items stolen.
DC Richard Purrott, officer in the case, said: “The medals and the Cartier lighter are very distinctive.
“Anyone who has come in possession of these items or has any information about the burglary should contact police and assist with our ongoing enquiries”.
Anyone with information can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or DC Purrott on 020 8284 9449.
- PICTURED: Belvedere police find "disgusting" house after squatter raid
- Man rushed to hospital after road rage assault at Bexleyheath crash
- Police want to speak 'bewildered' man after burglary in Hayes newsagents
- Fresh appeal over fake policemen distraction burglary in Swanley
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
Comments are closed on this article.