Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Blackheath care home rocks 'n' rolls with 'Elvis'
Elderly people at a Blackheath care home put on their blue suede shoes to rock ‘n’ roll with ‘the King’ on Wednesday.
‘Elvis’ brought singing and dancing to a tea party at Aldington House Care Home, in Blackheath Park, on March 19.
The event was to celebrate World Afternoon Tea which was part of global campaign Nutrition and Hydration Week to promote good nutrition amongst social care providers.
Aldington House Care Home general manager Sarah Sparks said: "The World Tea Party was a great event. Residents, relatives and staff had a great time dancing and singing with Elvis.
"We would like to thank everyone for their contribution - and to the staff for making such delicious cakes for us to enjoy!"
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
- Catford rapper ShaoDow follows in footsteps of Dr Dre
Comments are closed on this article.