Elderly people at a Blackheath care home put on their blue suede shoes to rock ‘n’ roll with ‘the King’ on Wednesday.
‘Elvis’ brought singing and dancing to a tea party at Aldington House Care Home, in Blackheath Park, on March 19.
The event was to celebrate World Afternoon Tea which was part of global campaign Nutrition and Hydration Week to promote good nutrition amongst social care providers.
Aldington House Care Home general manager Sarah Sparks said: "The World Tea Party was a great event. Residents, relatives and staff had a great time dancing and singing with Elvis.
"We would like to thank everyone for their contribution - and to the staff for making such delicious cakes for us to enjoy!"
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- Youth arrested in St Mary Cray for breaching electronic tag
- UPDATE: Blue Travelodge fox at 'definite risk'
- Van bursts into flames in Thamesmead
- 17-year-old arrested for Swanley burglary