GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley