GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture