Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend actress Gemma Arterton to host Olivier Awards
GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
- Kent choir to join Brit winner Blake on stage in Dartford
- Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find
Comments are closed on this article.