Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend actress Gemma Arterton to host Olivier Awards
GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Happiness captured to create theatre show in Deptford
- Taming of the Shrew revival in Brockley
- Hollywood icon Michael York talks about acting, illness and Bromley Little Theatre's fight for survival
- Dawn French adds extra Bromley date
Comments are closed on this article.