A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- 20 firefighters called to a house fire in Grove Park
- A driver escaped with 'minor injuries' after her car was flipped onto its roof
- Mysterious bag of darts trophies dumped on Belvedere woman’s drive
- A stunning light installation is planned for Deptford bridge