Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Violent Penge robber stabbed man in leg to steal his mobile phone
A violent Penge robber who stabbed a man in the leg while stealing his mobile phone has been sentenced to three years in a young offender institution.
Jonathon Gondora, 18, of Melbourne Court, Anerley Road, pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to robbery and unlawful wounding.
On August 28 Gondora robbed a 17-year-old boy of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, ring and Gucci belt in Palace Square, Crystal Palace, stabbing him twice in the leg as he did so.
The victim staggered to Crystal Palace train station where he was given first aid and taken to Kings College Hospital.
Officers identified Gondora through witness descriptions and he was arrested on September 3.
Gondora denied the offence but changed his plea prior to a jury being sworn in.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Wilde's Dorian Gray to take up residence in Greenwich townhouse
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
Comments are closed on this article.