The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- MP candidates back golf course fight - but what does Labour's Jim Dowd think?
- The Great British Bake Off's Paul Hollywood to race Aston Martin at Brands Hatch
- Trolls target Rio Ferdinand on Twitter hours after wife's cancer death
- 'Obstruction' blocks Woolwich train line at Greenwich
- Campaigners outraged by political proposal in 'community' Splash Park debate