The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer