A Hayes duo have broken the world record for the longest continuous darts singles match.
Mark Dye, 32, of Penbury Close, and Wayne Mitchell, 36, of Pickhurst Lane, played for 50 hours, 50 minutes and 50 seconds in Coney Hall Football Club, Tiepigs Lane, West Wickham.
The previous world record was 50 hours flat.
The pair raised over £1000 pounds for Nash College in Croydon Road, a specialist school for learners with moderate to profound learning disabilities.
Mr Dye said: "There were a couple of points where we wanted to stop, but then someone else would come by and give us a boost.
"We started to hallucinate. Wayne had to start throwing with his left hand, he was in that much pain.
"We didn't want to stop because we were doing it for Nash College and we didn't want to let anyone down.
"We are immensely proud of what we did. It will stay with us for the rest of our lives."
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million